Saturday, March 19, 2011

more of nw 23rd

After a week of feeling weak and terrible, having to stay in close proximity of the restroom (TMI, TMI) and of only being allowed to eat a B.R.A.T. diet while having to watch others consume delectable dishes I finally was feeling up to getting out and about. Thankfully the weather was cooperating so my DH and I took a drive down the hill to walk around in the down town area and then to explore a little more of the northern parts of NW 23rd St. We stumbled across this great ol' place called Besaw's with an amazing happy hour menu that we'll have to visit again soon. We ordered their pulled pork sandwiches. I had to doggie-bag mine because my stomach was giving me trouble again. So I settled for a few rounds of ginger ale. The best part of the day was getting out of the house with my love. Thanks lovey for the afternoon stroll. :)

No comments: