Monday, March 14, 2011

first & final. . .

Today is my hubby's last final of Winter term! Hurray! That's the end of German classes as he knows it. I'm so happy for him. Since it's only Monday of finals' week, it's even more reason to celebrate... cuz this means that he has almost two weeks of Spring break! Too bad I'm feeling sick. :( But I'm glad that we can have the ample time to rest up. Wish we were able to go traveling some place, though often times that's not all that restful anyways. So we'll just be thankful for the time to rest before we need to gear up for his last term of his undergraduate studies!!! The excitement is building!!! Bring it on!!! :)

Even though I'm not feeling well today, we have two sista friends from Austin that are expected to arrive sometime today, {KL} & {PL}. They are on their Spring break and making their way through some of the NW. Today they will arrive from Seattle. They have their itinerary all planned out, GPS, and a rental car. These girls really got it together. Hopefully I will feel up to meeting up with them for dinner.

No comments: