Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ida & raj & pecan pie

I've always been a firm believer in celebrating birthdays all birth-week long which on this occasion has worked out perfectly. Since his actual b-day was filled with homework and a nephews' b-day party we were forced to delay my DH's festivities til now. So today we were blessed by my DH's sister and bf coming over for a game of Five Crowns and a slice of homemade pecan chocolate pie. The pie was her b-day gift to him. When she had asked him what he wanted without a hesitation he requested: Pecan pie with a surprise of something inside. He surely knows what her specialty is. And I have to agree, she truly does make the most delicious pies. You'll just have to believe me, for sadly there are no pics of this time.

Happy belated Birthday (again) Schatzi!

No comments: