Sunday, July 27, 2008

we are family

It was great spending some time with my family this summer. Amidst all the chaos at home there were several evenings when the whole family was together again. By whole family I mean, my folks and the four of us grown kids. As different as we all were and still are, we haven't lost that good ol' Baldwin humor. We still sit around the table and goof around and now there's four youngin's and a couple of spouses joining in the fun as well. Good food, great laughs, and happy faces! Here's a few of my favorite photos:


2 comments:

Hannah said...

I am SO impressed with your neat collage! How did you do that w/o it taking hours???
Love the photos and your description of the memories. There's nothing like being with your own family, is there?

em said...

Thanks Hannah!

It's actually quite easy, after you have uploaded the photos to Pisca, you open that in another tab, and on the right side of the photos click on a black arrow near the Link To This Photo-link, then cut and paste the HTML to embed in website for whatever sized photo you want onto your blog entry. (I used Thumbnail-144px for these because it seems to fit well within the restraints of my page). Just a little adjusting as to the positioning of the photos is needed.

Looking forward to seeing some of your up-&-coming collages!