Sunday, May 8, 2011

mother's day songs:

Once upon a time, long ago, when I was maybe 10 years of age...
I wrote & recorded a Mother's Day tune on our phat tape recording device.
With no musical instruments, save my voice as background...
I still totally rocked it.

Unfortunately this tape was reused and we lost this priceless recording.
The only lines I can somewhat vaguely remember are:
Mother's day is a day of reh-eh-eh--est !
For the m--uh-uh-uh-uh-thers !
Not the fa-ah-ah-ah-ah-thers !
We're gonna treat you Riiii---ght!
Mother's day is a day of reh-eh-eh--est !
Mother's day is a day of rest!
We're gon-nah treat you r-i-i-ght !
My older sister recently found this clip of Mr. T's Mother's day Rap ...
O my, it's definitely 80's & totally Mr. T... too funny!


and remember:
"when you put down one mother, you put down mothers all over the world." ~ Mr. T.

No comments: