Sunday, March 16, 2008

the yancoskie's

I do believe it's like my friend, Susanna, has said... there's not a wedding season in the church life, just a wedding nearly every weekend for the entire year.

This time is was my long time childhood friend and companion in the church in Portland, Aaron. It seems that as soon as his family moved to Portland from Miami our families would get together and hang out. There were adventures in the wooded yard, black-eyes, feasting from the garden, trampoline jumping, among many other things. Together with his three other siblings combined with my three we were quite the clan. Fun times. And now I am happy to announce that he has gotten married! Congratulations Aaron! Many blessings to you and Grace on the adventures of married life! Can't wait to me this lucky lady. :)

March 15th - Aaron & Grace Yancoskie - Diamond Bar, CA.



the lovely couple
(had to steal a photo from Stena as we counldn't make it out).

1 comment:

Susanna said...

Ohhhh - I've been quoted! I feel soooooo special! :) tee hee! xx