Tuesday, March 25, 2008

the little red engine jeans that could

Today I scored yet again another pair of designer jeans just slightly used at a savings of well over $150! WooHoo! *grin* AND they were in my size... length is a little long, but that is always the case. I'll have them tailored or wear them rolled or with heals! Oh yah! According to Jeans.com Store, Red Engine jeans retail at $159 & up. I stole mine for a meager $7.99. How, you ask? Go Goodwill hunting. Oh yah! Got to love finding made in the u.s.a. goods at such a great price. This was an exceptional find, since my last pair of Citizens of Humanity also bought at that price happened to be a few sizes too big... no problem, they'll fit me when I'm preggers one of these days. (note: again, I am not presently with child, but I suppose being surrounded by people who are makes one consider it often and see it's possibility in the unseen future).

3 comments:

Margo said...

Hi Em! Nice score on the jeans! I'm impressed. I just saw your blog for the first time - it's cute! See you tomorrow. :) -Margo

Samuel said...

I didn't know you had a blog!
Nice! You and Vanessa should go Goodwill shopping together.

em said...

Thanks Margo. It's a fun readventure to pick up and blog again.

Definitely Sam, tell Vanessa to call me about that anytime. :)