Thursday, January 20, 2011

i wish:

- Just Because -
A girl can have a wish-list, right?
So here is what I am wishing for:
(in no particular order, and offhand as of today)

1. Le Crueset - French Oven
(Aren't they magnificent? Atleast, those colors, so nice! I can't help it!)



2. An Umbrella
( is this not an awesome one?! )




3. A pair of Wellies
(Heard that my size is also the biggest kid's size... That's a steal!)



4. Fancy Digital Camera
(still researching the perfect one)



5. Massage
(O yes!)



6. Earrings


7. Turquoise Necklace
(I've been on the hunt for the perfect one!)



Art supplies:
8. An Easel
&
9. Larger canvases


10. Larger brushes



11. More paint (Acrylics)


1 comment:

Hannah said...

Great list! I must say that a fancy digital camera and a le Creuset in a charming color are on my wish list too.

Too bad you don't have Sam Moon; you could knock the turquoise necklace, the wellies and the earrings right off that list for cheap. :-)