Tuesday, January 25, 2011

who's counting?

1
111
1

232
323
232
323
232
323
232
323
.BIRTHDAY POST.
The day was filled with a lot of little extras added to the ordinary.
Just the way a birthday should be.
Thanks to all the friends who remembered
I enjoyed every text, call, message, & email.
Y'all are too sweet. I love you!

-- a few of the lovely things of the day --

Tea Party luncheon @ Liya's.
&
The Earrings she got me:


Presents & SkinniDip with Janine.


Paints & Brushes from my love.
&
Dinner w/ some friends:


Chipotle BlackBean, Salmon Burgers & Sweet Potatoe Fries:



Desserts made by my #1 neighbor:
German Chocolate Cupcakes (SO MOIST!)

Carmel Popcorn (YUM!)
Creme Brulee (DIVINE!)

3 comments:

Hannah said...

What a delightful day!!! And re: the earrings ... someone must read your blog! ;-)

Vanessa said...

Looks like you had a wonderful birthday. Happy belated birthday. By the way, what kind of camera do you use?

em said...

i have a Canon PowerShot SD630 (only 6.0 mega pix) that was given to me years ago as a present. Still serving me well. (though i can dream of a higher tech camera...that will do everything i ask it to.) :P