Wednesday, December 15, 2010

year three *love*

My DH and I celebrated our third anniversary today. Actually we did it a day early since the day of was going to be a busy one with a bunch of guests from out-of-town. That worked out perfectly since I was also able to get my hair done by my friend Rebekah @ Moxie for Hair. (*she's awesome, if you need anything done in that area, definitely look her up). My man dropped me off for my hair cut & highlights and then picked me up again to take me to dinner at a delicious place (forgot to take pics!) called Salvador Molly's. After dinner we headed over to this dessert place called Emilie's... only to find it closed, so we went back to our neck of the woods to the classic Papa Haydn's for some of their delectable desserts.
I love him... my dear sweet loving DH.
Waiting for our delicious dessert.
It was well worth the wait. Mmm Mmm good.



No comments: