Friday, December 31, 2010

f-bach folks

Week TWO of DH's winter vacation we got a little visit from the in-laws... t'was really nice to see them. So happy they could make the trip up to see us. Now that my DH's younger sister also lives in Portland there is even more draw for them to come and visit. *grin*

-monday- 12/27
We enjoyed a lovely dinner upon their arrival together with my DH's sister & her BF. Welcome to the family Raj. *lol*

-tuesday- 12/28
Then we had brunch at her and Raj's place in Sellwood the next day. *More good times.*
Geoffrey. the cat.
Momma J & Ida.
Raj, Rolf, & my sweet DH.

[more photos...when Ida posts/emails them]

-wednesday- 12/29
Met up with my folks for some family time. Later in the day we returned home and hosted our neighbors for dinner. No pics but some really good fajitas! ~A very happy B-day to my big bro. I love you! ~Also called grandma dot (my DH's grandma) to wish her a happy b-day.

-thursday- 12/30
Painting day for MIL and me. SIL kept us company later in the day. FIL and DH ran man-errands then joined us as well. In the evening we took the folks to a home gathering. It is always good to meet with other believers.
The scene at our place.
Isn't her watercolors great? I love this one.
-friday- 12/31
Said our goodbyes to the folks...

No comments: