Sunday, August 23, 2009

*new* blog title/design...

Experimenting with a new blog title... I have felt for a long time that just using my(new)lastname wasn't really working for this blog. I need to break out of the mold of this being a blog with just my(new)lastname as the name plate. I do love my(new)lastname. It was the only one I ever felt to say, "I want to be Mrs. Mynewlastname!" It's true. *grin* But there is also the fact that not to be mention that I wouldn't mind getting out from underneath the fierce motherbear-restriction radar. Oops, did I mention that? I was so close to letting that all go... until I saw the photos on other people's blogs and online albums. Ok. Whatever. Anyways, I regress, regarding the new title: perhaps to fit my new photo. It's a seesaw in the yard of this amazing beach house on Cannon Beach, OR. I know the title isn't necessarily grammatically correct for all you grammar-nazis, (it's ok, I'm usually one too). I'm just playing with it... perhaps it will stick... or drive me crazy as well, we'll see.

meanwhile...
i see, i saw, i do.
living life with my feet on the ground and my chin up in the clouds.

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Love the title AND the subtitle!

rosie said...

LOVE it Emily! :)

Vanessa said...

great photo and me likey the new name.

Vanessa said...

one more thing, you can't read the subtitle on your new banner.

Susanna said...

Welcome back!!! Love the title and sooo happy you are back so I can read what you're SEEING, SAWING and DOING! :) xx