Sunday, August 23, 2009

LOOOONG TIME, NO POST.

As if THAT wasn't obvious.

Well, firstly I apologize to my avid readers/visitors. I could enumerate the excuses for the lack of postings... but I will try to spare you. Let's just say a lot has been happening (I know, I know, you all want to hear about it. But my back-blogging days would out weigh my future-blogging days and so I simply must start afresh). I have SO many photos I have wanted to share with you all but my computer has been acting kinda weird and that has limited my online posting of photos. Uh-oh, I feel a stream of excuses coming on.... Stop, Em. Stop while you're ahead. With that, I will end this post in hopes of beginning afresh here in the future... and wish me luck... (I need it!)

2 comments:

Hannah said...

That's right -- hallelujah for new beginning! And because you're in my Google Reader, I get to be your first commenter!
Love your header pic.

em said...

Hi Hannah! You're awesome for catchin' up with me so fast. Yeah for GoogleReader. :D Hope all is well in Austinland.