Friday, August 26, 2011

teenage-mutant-ninja-nephew


Thirteen years ago today I became "{auntie Em}" when my first nephew {quentin aubrey} was born.  I was instantly in love. And like any new auntie, I most definitely had his photo in my wallet and bragged about him everywhere I went. He was (and I know I'm bias, but still) the cutest thing to enter this world. {q} was the most personable little boy ever to be had... able to converse with and engage people of all ages.  He even had a little business card at one point that read : " 1/4 boy, 3/4 man. "
It's hard to believe that lil {q} is now a teenager.
I love 'em just the same.
climbing the rock
letting out a roar as he prepares to jump. . . 
leap of faith

Happy Birthday {q}.

You're not really a teenage-mutant-ninja-nephew...
You're actually da man. *wink*

see if this works: a little clip from the past... lil hipster {q}

No comments: