Thursday, August 25, 2011

" i wanna be filled. . .

... with the Triune God, He makes me happy I want to be filled with Him! "

Sing to the Lord a new song!

I wish I had a photo to represent the enjoyment flooding out of my friend's living room this evening. With one over-flowing Camp Canby-er returned... she filled the room with her whole heart-felt singing and struck a chord in everyone's heart to sing to the Lord a new song! Even my oldest nephews were there calling out songs, singing from their heart, and rejoicing in the Lord.  Just the way a home gathering should be. 

You know they touched their spirits because the whole ride home there was not a bickering to be had, instead they just kept singing to the Lord at the tops of their lungs. . . letting the world know of their love for the Lord.

Sweet contentment in my soul when our hearts are filled with joy and praise to the One who is beyond worthy.

No comments: