Saturday, June 18, 2011

wet day for a white wedding


Today could have very well been one of those, 'boy, am I ever getting old' moments, all because it was the day that one my precious ones whom I nannied from 6mos. old onward got married. We were neighbors for years. . . and I must say that this family is awesome. In fact {tami} & {brian} are by far the best neighbors on my parents' block! They had {catherine} before moving in next door & a few years later her younger sister {elaine} was born. I watched these girls grow from infants, to exploring children, into their teens, and off to college... and finally into beautiful young woman. I am so happy for {cat} as she was forever beaming on her wedding day. No amount of rain could have stopped her. . .which was a good thing, cuz it poured! *grin*

{catherine} was indeed a beautiful bride.

Hearts of sand.

{elaine} reading poetry.

I'm singing in the rain.
A wedding in the rain.
What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again.
My folks.
the little dudes.
{em} & {elaine}.
The lovely bride & I.

No comments: