Saturday, June 25, 2011

hello saturday!


So thankful to have such a gorgeous day to walk down to the farmer's market with my love today & we snagged a last-minute-before-closing-deal on some peonies. I *heart* peonies. They're gorgeous and they smell lovely too. I picked some that weren't quite open yet, so that I could enjoy them in the days to come.


For lunch we decided against the most-times-over-priced-wares at the farmer's market & began to walk toward the food carts on SW 4th. . . Upon reaching Broadway though we changed our course to the hole-in-the-wall Thai place that I've been meaning to try since we moved here. Food-wise it did not disappoint and price-wise their lunch menu runs a good price on very tasty food.


delicious Thai-iced teas : $1.50 each

I devoured a plate of Pad Thai : $6.50
A mix of chicken, shrimp, & tofu.
Every bite was so flavorful & scrumptious!




And my {dh} tried the Red Curry : $6.50
Hot & definitely a party in our mouths!


I know where I'll be craving my Pad Thai from now.
I've met my Austin Maddam Mames' cousin in Portland.


No comments: