Saturday, February 26, 2011

ty-ty-ranasaurous rex's turns 4!

Happy Birthday Ty-Ty! :)

My cute, feisty(hence the nickname) nephew (the 2nd-son-of-my-brother) had his 4th birthday party at the noisiest place on earth on a Saturday afternoon... yes, Chuck E. Cheese. O my goodness... it was C*R*A*Z*Y to say the least!! Funny enough, the party was not held on my nephew's actual b-day (march 1st) but on my DH's. But lucky for my DH, he was busy with school work and couldn't make it. If I would have remembered how loud it was to attend parties at ChuckE's I think I would have created homework for myself as well. *wink* But as it was, here are a few snapshots of the day. . .
When I say HAPPY, you say BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY ! ---- BIRTHDAY !
HAPPY ! ---- BIRTHDAY !





The older cousins . . . Sweet cousin love. :)

Here's the birthday boy getting groovy with his cousin Ethan.

No comments: