Wednesday, March 14, 2012

a free book & a contest to boot


I stumbled across this contest offered by Sara Mae when my friend {bethany} posted it on her facebook. 
I couldn't resist entering since there was a $500 shopping spree to be won... and frankly I could use a little help in the morning via a new wardrobe. Secretly I want to go 'what-not-to-wear' and get the $5000 to spend, but I don't think my current wardrobe is bad enough to warrant a spot on that show... nor would I really enjoy being a spectacle to be watched by millions on television. With all that being said, I do think it's a little ironic that I write this post from under my covers in the later part of the morning... *wink*
See what I mean? I could use a little wardrobe inspiration.
Go on over and check it out. Drawing ends on Friday.

No comments: