Wednesday, December 10, 2008

o the weather outside is . . .

i n c o n c e i v a b l e ! ! !

T'was an absolutely freezing (esp for us Austinites) evening as the snow feel on Austin last night. Even after three hours of the glorious white specks sprinkling the sky the accumulation is not much to speak of... but it's cold cold cold... o so cold!!! I suppose the good Lord wants to prepare us some for our soon-to-be new life in the NW this winter. It's so wild that at noon yesterday it was 81F at Austin-Bergstrom, then with a mighty gust of wind a cold front blows in... temperatures drop 50degrees... and wahla! the light rain turns to sleet and then conforms to some combination of sneet or slow ... o wait, it is. . .

* * SNOW! * *

Wish I could post the video of Erik leaning over the balcony to catch the fresh snowflakes on his tongue!

And then today I'm reading anothernicole's blog and woooaaah!!! as I read it I totally got tripped out by the *snow* falling through the words, nice touch ‘Cole. :) Seriously though, it had me going! [For a second there I thought my computer had a virus... then I remembered that would be inconceivable. Why? because I own a mac]. :P

So in that case. . .
let it snow! let it snow! let it snow!

3 comments:

Susanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susanna said...

Not a comment about snow (which London DOESN'T have by the way!)...but I just noticed that in 3 days time you're having your 1st Anniversary! Now THAT is INCONCEIVABLE! Congrats! xx

Margo said...

That was sooooo fun to see snow here. On our way to real snow soon.... ;)